NYC Pride is an organization committed to accessibility in everything we do. Below please find all the ways we are dedicated to delivering on accessibility!
- ASL interpreters will be available on site. Additional requests for ASL interpretation can be submitted prior to NYC Pride events
- NYC Pride events will include designated ADA viewing areas, which will also include designated areas for wheelchair and mobility device accessibility
- Event spaces will include dedicated ADA EXIT and ENTRY
- All event spaces will include elevators, and priority access for individuals with disabilities will be facilitated by volunteers. Elevators will be up to date in testing.
- Restrooms will be ADA accessible and gender-neutral with appropriate signage
- Stroller parking areas will be available for families
- NYC Pride is committed to providing accessible streaming access to events, even in our return to in person events. A selection of our events will be free and available to stream online and television with closed captioning and American Sign Language personnel present
- Additional accessibility requests or questions can be sent directly to email@example.com.